Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, December 2, 2012

Swesey Christmas Party 2012

I love our Christmas Parties!! I love it because we get to have so many special family and friends celebrate what I feel is the real meaning of Christmas. Being with people you love and care about! All having fun in one place, our home. There were 67 of us this year!! Amazing.
In anticipation of this wonderful event every year, we started decorating our home weeks in advance, to be sure that every detail is tended to. I love all the decorations and lights! When people arrive here at our home, it is like they step back in time as if they were a kid again. When our guests arrive you can see the gleam, the spark that triggers that they feel like they in a “Winter Wonderland or coming to Christmas Town” They are excited and feel warm and happy! It gives me great pleasure to give that kind of happiness! I love the smiles, the laughter, the warmth of that the season brings.
Several of our family and friends traveled a great distances to come to our annual Christmas Party. This year they had horrible weather to contend with and they still came. Says a lot about the wonderful people we call our family and friends.
We love you all and Thank you so much for sharing with us the real joy of the season!
God Bless you all.. Merry Christmas and be safe in all your travels. May the New Year bring you prosperity and Good Health..We hope to see you next year!
Hugzzz xoxoxo Linda & Ev

I want to especially thank Maryann & Mike for all their help the day of to help me get it all together and for consolidating the food on the table as the trays got emptied! I also wanted to Thank Lee & Laura for all their help during the party.. Laura for getting everyone to sign up their tickets for the raffle.. Lee for bartending at the “redneck” bar.. Thanks everyone for helping in everyway! 


This year we introduced the “red neck” bar. We set up 2 bays in the garage for entertaining. We used the two 4 wheelers nose to nose with a piece of plywood stretched between them as a secondary bar. We also did a raffle this year and everyone one went home with a gift. We set up the Karaoke Machine for singing.. need to get some more disks for that machine.. uumm.. next year’s karaoke hopefully will be better..?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for inviting me to your Xmas Party. So many nice people there & so much fun!! I really like your sister. She is sooo cute & a barrel of fun!! She's so tiny! Was she the runt of the family?!? Will send you the pics I took soon. TTYL, Jimmie

    ReplyDelete