Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, December 23, 2012

Moose Christmas Party 12/22/12

Here it is almost Christmas, only a few days away.. The Moose hosts an annul Christmas Party w/dinner/music.
We invited Jim/Shirley/Al/Betty to come by the house before going to the Moose party to have a cocktail with us here at the house. Al & Betty missed our Christmas Party the first part of December so we were happy they were able to come up and enjoy all the decorations and a drink.

We had our drinks and took some cute shots at the house and then we were off to the Moose Christmas Party.
We arrived in time to get a drink and get seated before our dinner would be served. Prime Rib was the Christmas dinner at the Moose. John Z was on the stage playing some lovely music as he always so graciously does.. Smile
The kitchen crew did a great job on the Prime Rib dinner! Fun time was had by all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment