Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dining at the Swesey’s with Gil/Christy

This was our left overs night with Gil & Christy. We almost didn’t get to get in a visit.. Gil & Christy are from the Phoenix area and have their vacation home here in the keys. They arrived the day after Christmas. And you know our schedule is always, something happening!! Christy had called us on Thursday evening while we were out and we were going to leave for T & T’s cabin on Saturday, so if we were going to get a visit in, we were going to need to do it on Friday.. So I called Christy on Friday and it would work out wonderfully for them to be here!!! Smile
Nothing fancy for dinner, left over Prime Rib that I made into some hot beef sandwiches/fresh shrimp salad and we were good to go.. A few glasses of wine some good food with some good friends, what more could someone ask for??
Happy New Year!!!

015

 

014

No comments:

Post a Comment