Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gift Exchange at Lynn & Larry 12/18/12

First of all you can’t imagine the “shock” we (Rich, Judy, Ev and I) were all in when Lynn offered to cook dinner and host our Christmas Gift Exchange at their house!!!! OMG! LOL!!
Larry & Lynn I am sure did some last minute decorating after inviting us up for dinner and the gift exchange. House looked so darn cute! Larry of course was the perfect bartender.. Had a bottle of Jack Daniels that must be 50 plus years old!!
Lynn served up a wonderful Spaghetti! She made a wonderful sauce, she “shocked” me again.. twice in one week is a bit much! Smile Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread uummm.. good.. Their table was set so pretty and festive. She told us that she had packed up all the Christmas table decorations cause she was going to give them away, but then had to unpack them.. cute.. Everyone was so nice.. Thank you Larry & Lynn for hosting that wonderful party.. We loved every minute.. Feisty (the cat) loved the packages too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment