Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, December 9, 2012

Colin’s visit To Santa

Today was our day to sleep in and be laxadazele.. sort of..
We got up and dress and left Lindsy & Chris house about 11am. Stopped at Radio shack got a new “iphone” with internet!! The kids said to us “welcome to the 21st century””..
Now we are going to downtown to have lunch at McNears and to Santa..
We will be going home on Monday.. Need to get over this cold..

Colin’s “Dear Santa” Letter..

085

 

091

 

ev_colin_santa

No comments:

Post a Comment