Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Night.. pArTy fEsT

As I mentioned in the earlier post, Christmas is here every year in a “minute”! This year was no different. I couldn’t believe how Christmas Day was a whirlwind! I didn’t want it to end! So the ones that were left after dinner.. We continued Christmas into the following day into the wee hours of the  morning.. 3:30am for Lindsy and I.. Smile Christmas was very enjoyable, it lasted much longer than it usually does. Smile
I guess it started with shots at the bar about 8:30 or so.. Chris my son in law started it, by encouraging Jeff & Cesar and soon Lindsy and I and Carrie & Jason.. Ok so now we are on a roll.. Fired up the Karaoke Machine.. Be happy I didn’t video w/sound and share this with you!! I guess you might say, “You had to be here to really enjoy”.. We started loosing partiers about 1130pm.. Ev was first.. Not sure after that who went next, just know Lindsy & I were the last ones to go to bed and it was 3:30am 12/26/12..


Everyone was slow to rise on Wednesday morning, all except Colin and he was awake poking his Mom at 6:30am, 3 hours after she had gone to bed.. eek.. I heard him about 7:30 and got up with him.. Dragging my A—! At least I didn’t drink too much! No sleep was bad enough.. By the time everyone was up it was nearly 9:30 and Ev and I had breakfast ready to eat.. Smile (The morning after, OMG) Soon after eating most of them were packing up and driving back home.. Where I am sure it was a “TV” day.. Carrie & Jason were the last to leave here about 2pm.. And from there I went to the couch and stayed.. A Very memorable Christmas, with happy thoughts. We are so blessed to have the BEST family/friends!! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment