Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

Imagine we are already Christmas of 2012! Wasn’t it just 1995? a few days ago? It just amazes me to how time just passes so quickly!! Time?? When we were young (like kids) it took forever for Christmas to come every year!! Now it gets here “over night”?? Right?? Smile 
Christmas at the Swesey’s was wonderful!! Over the course of Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, we had so much fun! We had Ev’s nieces, Cheri and Ali early Christmas Eve day till late afternoon Christmas Day. Great visit! Christmas Eve we also had a few friends, Lee & Laura, Charles &Tim..

alicherievlinda

Linda/Cheri/Ali/Ev with Ripley/Kaylee (12/25/12)

006

Charles/Linda/Tim (12/24/12)

We woke up Christmas morning with Cheri & Ali.. We had a nice gift opening and enjoyed each other’s company.
Soon we, Cheri and I were busy getting ready for our guests that were due to arrive about 2pm. Cheri helped me considerably Christmas Day.. Thank God I had her here to help me.. Smile She prepared much of the horderves and I dressed the tables and did other things..
2pm crept up on us quick! But we were ready for them!
Ev did the potatoes I got the prime rib ready, so we could enjoy our family and friends!
Lindsy/Chris/Colin/Jeff/Cesar/Janet/Bob/Carrie/Jason and us all enjoyed our gift exchange and horderves!! Smile 
Colin is the most exciting to watch!! We are his 4th Christmas! And he is still excited about all his gifts!! Precious! We got him a remote control BIG truck! He loved it!! My wood furniture took a heck of a beating! Oh well we will look back at the scares and remember the great times!! Smile As we opened gifts Charles & Tim came in.. We had a special treat this year, Rob & Gayle joined us too for the first time..  Too bad Rob/Gayle/Charles/Tim didn’t stick around for the “party fest” to follow.. Smile Next post..


No comments:

Post a Comment