Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ron & Suzi time… :)

After truly and amazing afternoon with Irene and her family, we had made plans for dinner with Ron & Suzi, Rod and Darin & Denice.
I picked up some stuff for salad, the bread and had a tri tip in the freezer. So as soon as we got back from Gig Harbor, went back to the trailer and made the salad, did a fruit tray, packed up the rest of food and headed over to brother Ron’s house. We had a most relaxing evening with family and friends. It was just the awesome day!

On Sunday we decided that night before as we were eating dinner that we should all go to the lake! Which lake was still in questions until we arrived on Sunday morning and we decided on Lake Tanawax..We had the kayaks and our chairs a cooler and a lunch.. We were ready. When we arrived at Ron & Suzi’s they too were ready for the day.. Off we went..
It was a beautiful day!! Temps were well into the 80’s making a great day at the lake. We brought the dogs and they were a handful, due to I couldn’t take them off their leashes.. Sad smile Totally sucked. Oh well we got through it.
After we arrived brother Ron says to me, “you wanna bet that Rod will show up”? I said no cause I was sure he would.. and he did! It a fun day to spend with my brothers that I don’t get to see as often as I would like to. Being that we live so far away, so there are limited time in visiting.. However this weekend with Ron & Suzi and Rod was fantastic!! Suzi is a wonderful friend! Just love her to death! We got to catch up while sitting there on the beach.. Another fantastic day! However it too was a sad day.. We would be leaving to head back toward home.. Saying Good bye is always sad.. Love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment