Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lunch with the girls.. 7/22/14

We planned a nice luncheon with the girls!! We met at “Bob’s Burgers” on Meridian in Puyallup, WA at noon..
I picked up Suzi, Kenzie and headed up to meet Season, Ang, and Lynn… We had nice lunch with the cute “mom to be” Season (due anytime with twin boys!)
.. It was wonderful to visit with everyone! Hadn’t seen Kenzie is sometime.. She and her Mom now live in Texas.. So she is here visiting her Dad and other family for the summer..

022

No comments:

Post a Comment