Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fun at Tony & Tasha’s!

I left early Sunday morning 7/6 to go up to T & T’s place in Somerset. I had a stop in Sacramento to pick up some kayak racks. I arrived about 11am at the cabin. Everybody was excited to see me! As I was them. Rich & Judy’s oldest son Ricky and grandson Austin were here visiting from the Portland area of Oregon. My god Austin has grown up! Plus he is sooooooooooooo tall!! There were 9 of us staying at the cabin while I was there visiting..
It has been quite some time since I had been up to the cabin. Many changes had taken place to the cabin. All the updates were great. An extension to the second floor was made giving way to more sleeping arrangements!!
Rich, Judy, Austin  and I decided to take a drive over to Jackson for the day. Of course there were many treasures to be found. It was fun afternoon, in spite of the heat!!
Judy fixed up some corn beef and cabbage.. she does a great job with it! After dinner we continued our “happy hour”  till nearly midnight, playing cards the game of 31.
Monday was a lazy morning, everyone up late the night before.. By Noon Rich, Judy, Austin and I took a ride over to Placerville for another great shopping experience, more treasures..
No one wanted to cook that day so we went to a cute little place to have hamburgers for dinner. Again we extended our happy hour till well after mid-night. It was wonderful visit and good times were had by all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment