Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, July 20, 2014

Family/Friends Unite at Rick & Lynn’s 7/19/14

Janelle was so sweet to get the whole “family/friends” reunion together. We talked about 2 months ago.
The party was a success! It was a pot luck and we barbq’d chicken. I am not sure how many of us there was..but there were bunches! Some people couldn’t  make it. Summertime is a busy time with lots of people on vacation!
Our party started about 2pm.. Our party went well into the evening..
Fun time was had by all…

No comments:

Post a Comment