Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, July 6, 2014

Chad turns 70

It was a hot day and the party started about 1:30. Ernie & Shirley hosted this grand event!
John Z was the selected musician for the soiree! There were probably about 40 people for the celebration. Keith was the first to go up and “roast” Chad, followed by me, then Mary and Brenda. Ev won the raffle of “how  many tootsie rolls” were in the jar.. 137.
As always more than enough food. Great time was had by one and all!
We hope you have a fun year Chad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment