Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, July 27, 2014

Jr High School School BFF

Irene and I got to meet up after not seeing one another after 35 years!! OMG! It was incredible to see her after all those years!
We went to Jr High School together, we were next door neighbors for nearly 3 years in the late 60’s. We lost tough in our mid 20’s..
Then about a year ago “Tiger” my great nephew found her for me..  Took him all of about 15 minutes and I had been looking for years! Thank you Tiger.. Smile

083
So once I got her mailing address and her married name I wrote to her so that I wouldn’t shock her to badly.. She of course now had my email and she too was ecstatic! So we have been writing back and forth for about 2 years now.
When we figured out when we would be in the state of WA, I let her know and we starting trying to make plan.. But it seemed to be a very busy time for her as well as us.. Seemed her children were coming for a visit to see Irene and and her husband Steve.. Summertime fun with “Mom & Dad”.. 
Irene is a dream.. She made it work!! OMG it was wonderful!
We decided to meet in Gig Harbor Saturday July 26th for lunch. We were fortunate to meet her husband Steve of 32 years!! And one of her lovely daughters, Sarah (cutie pie) and boyfriend (Patrick). The kids didn’t stay and eat with us, they went on their own. It was nice that Irene and I could catch up while Ev and Steve talked about really important things like sailing, sports, etc.. Smile

082
Our reunion was short lived. Irene and Steve were on their way to a funeral. Steve’s Uncle had passed away. Even though our meeting was short it was powerful..
It was an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment