Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, July 30, 2014

African Safari/Winston, OR with Don & Gail

What a great day Gail planned for us!! OMG, never went on an African safari ever!! Wildlife African Safari..in Winston, OR.. Amazing, Incredible, and so many other adjectives that I can’t think of right this minute!! Both Ev & I thought it was amazing to say the least.
Don & Gail arrived to pick us up at the park where we were staying in the trailer about 11am.. We went straight to the park which was less than a mile from where we were staying. Gail got a deal on the passes for the day for all of us!! Smile
We arrived at the park about 11:30am or so.. we walked around the “walking part” of the grounds. We even took a little ride on the little train.. Smile 

025

028

030

033

What an incredible day this was. I am not one for zoo’s.. don’t like to see animals that are wild in captivity.. however this was pretty darn good! however I would imagine the liability insurance this place carries must be EXPENSIVE! Not to mention the FOOD bill.. ok better not go there! Look at the pictures  Smile
After a fabulous drive through the park and seeing all the animals in somewhat of a natural habitat.. At least the animals that run pretty much FREE, have no predators.. Smile 
We had lunch under a wonderful tree after touring the grounds..

Still very HOT day! Seems like we just can’t escape the heat this trip..
Don & Gail dropped us off at our trailer about 3ish or so.. Took a much needed rest and then went over for yet another fantastic dinner at Gail & Don’s! At this point I am thinking we should have taken them to dinner.. but oh no, Gail was cooking salmon! And it was to die for! You two out did yourselves this time! WOW what a great time we had! Smile You are amazing! I am sure when we left you needed to rest for at least a week! Thank you for everything! A real wonderful experience all the way around! Next time I think Gail and I should get a pedicure and go shopping.. Don can go fishing and Ev can go play golf.. sounds like a plan.. it would be much more relaxing.. Love ya sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment