Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, September 29, 2012

Kelseyville Pear Festival 9/29/2012

Gayle and Rob arrived about 10:30ish this morning with a guest Jeanne to enjoy the festivities of the day.. I tried to do some downloading of Gayle’s camera phone?? for which I didn’t have much luck, so will try again after we get home.
We car pooled over to Kelseyville about 11:30ish. We were fortunate enough to park close by each other.

042
IF you can imagine it is already blistering HOT! 90 plus! We all loaded up on a cold beer and waters to walk around with at the faire.. There must have been 10k plus people! OMG they were everywhere! We did make our way down the street to check out all the vendors and check their “wears”. Some great items and unique craft items, but nothing I could really use right now. But it was great getting ideas for future crafts.. Smile
As we walked we did run into people we knew.. Like Kathy Garner and Shirley Vasheresse, got a pic with them.. Smile

045

We all continued to walk through the mobs of people!!
044

And made our way around to the different exhibits. Everyone seemed to go there own ways as it would be nearly impossible to try and stay all together. We seemed to run into each other from time to time. It was getting hotter by the minute I swear, so Ev and I decided we would head back to town to the Moose Lodge  and have some their “chili cook-off” that was going on!!! As we were making our way back to the car, we saw the group we came with, Rob, Gayle and Jeanne. They decided to join us at the Moose for Chili.. They were all HOT too..And by the time we got to the Moose, we were all nice and cooled down.. Fun day..
Here are some photos of the tractors and other doings going on we took below..

No comments:

Post a Comment