Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, September 28, 2012

Lakeport Seaplane splash-in

Rich & Judy arrived on time to pick us up and then we were off to pick up Lynn & Larry.
We probably arrived at the park where the planes were about 11ish.. There were only a few planes, couldn’t understand why that was?? Come to find out the rest of the planes would come tomorrow when there was the main event.. However the news paper neglected to offer this tiny bit of information.. Oh well..There were still a nice selections of planes. I did get one plane cruising across the water to park up at the park..

At this point it is so HOT out that we (the girls) that we need a little shopping time in.. And the boys can go have a beer or two. So we did went over to “Pieces” and browsed through their lovely selection of all kinds of things. Lynn founds some earrings and necklace, Judy and I got skunked! Smile Lynn left us so she could have a drink and go use the rest room.. Judy and I continued on to the thrift store.. When we walked into the thrift store it was HOT! So we didn’t stay long. Judy found a shirt and out the door we went down to the Clearlake Bar..
Ordered a drink sat and chatted with the bartender Nikki and talked with Shelly.. Had our photo taken at the bar>>
038

After the bar, now it is time to go for dinner. We piled in the car again (Rich is our designated driver) cause his car is the only car that can take all 6 of us.. Smile
Went right in to TJ’s ordered our drinks, talked a bit.. and soon we were seated at a table.. I think we all enjoyed their French dip sandwiches.. Saw some people we new.. talked with them a few minutes and soon we were headed home.. I do believe we arrived home 8pm.. early evening and fun time had by all!! Thanks for a fun day!! Smile 

We were even blessed to see the parade for the home coming at Lakeport.. cute

Tomorrow (Saturday) Kelseyville Pear Festival with friends Rob & Gayle.. I am sure it is going to be too hot there too!! Another 100 degree day!! Spend a couple of hours, then maybe head to the Moose Lodge for Chili Cook Off.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment