Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, September 16, 2012

40th Petaluma High Class Reunion-Linda 1972

Our class reunion has been being planned for more than a year now. A lot of people put in a lot of effort. I remember how much dedication it took to get all the names together. The most challenging part is finding the classmates. Everyone is stretched all over the world. Out of over 350 classmates we only had about 90 show up.. Of course with spouses or significant other.. No matter the turn out, everyone that was there had a ball! At least I know Ev and I did! This reunion was unlike another other that I had attended.. This reunion people seemed not so uptight and really let their “hair down”! I do believe people are getting close to retirement and they are finally enjoying their lives.
I do believe the pictures say it all! I know some of the people names now, however give me a few weeks and I will probably forget and will have to ask them all their name again the next time we meet!! Smile


074

Below are the Mister McGoo’s “ice breaker photos..

 

Below are the photos taken at the 40th Class Reunion. The reunion was held at the Double Tree Hotel in Rohnert Park, 9/15/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment