Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dinner w/friends and fun on the lake

A few days ago Frieda &Ryan called me and asked if we would like to come to dinner one night this week at their summer place? They are from Vallejo and were going to be up visiting for a few days with friends. I said that would be great and Thursday would work out wonderfully.
Ev and I picked a bunch of tomatoes that day. And I had offered that we bring the “tomato” salad.
We arrived about 5pm, probably a little late, but only “fashionably”.. We met Stan & Sheri (newly weds).. sweet couple and we just loved them both. Newly married, Stan still not retired and Sheri retired school teacher.

Frieda was so thrilled to see us as she always is. Frieda has a such a kind and generous way about her.. I just love her wonderful smile! Ryan her “significant other” of 20 years plus is a retired attorney suffering from diabetes, which limits his activities. But always giving the best he can.. Smile We became friends due to something or another happening at their summer place on Alta Vista, just below us. Until recently we only saw them maybe every other year or so.. Our schedules never seem to line up. However.. not the case this week. Frieda fixed all of us this wonderful dinner!! OMG, we had tri tip and chicken sausage, along with potatoes, veggie dish Sheri cooked up and our tomato salad, and a BUNCH of munchies before dinner!! It was fun night and not too late. We invited everyone out the next day on the boat.
So on Friday morning we meet up here and then went down and launched the boat and off we went.. We toured around the lake a bit, Ev did some knee boarding, and then we had a late lunch at Richmond Park. Great day guys!!
We also got to see the raise of the Blue Moon.. 2 full moons in the same month!! The second one is always the “blue moon”.

No comments:

Post a Comment