Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, September 14, 2012

Ev enjoys family/friends

Ev’s retiree luncheon (Bakers Union) is scheduled for Thursday 9/13, usual place.. Our friend Lee, is the president/secretary/treasurer/etc. of taking charge of planning the luncheons 4 times a year. He does such a great job!! Good thing he is there, otherwise??
Ev decided to go down a day early on Wednesday, so he and Lee go could go and hit a bucket of balls and play some texas hold’em with the “guys”..
Ev also planned to take his great niece Ali out for dinner for her birthday (9/16), a little early, but fun none the less. Ev, Lee, Cheri and Ali all had dinner together in Walnut Creek on Thursday night.
Friday Ev planned a golfing 4some with our friends George & Carol and Lee. They played at the golf course at Rossmoor. From the looks of the photos, looked like they had a fun time!!
There was too much going on this week for me to join them. My class reunion is coming up and I plan to down to Petaluma a day or so early. I want to visit with my daughter Lindsy Thursday evening. Won’t see her over the weekend she is flying out to Georgia to meet up with her very best friend Hailey.. Smile And course I will be busy with class reunion stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment