Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Thursday, October 4, 2012

Crab Lasagna Night w/friends..

The day started with me getting my canning done.. Got 9 pints of pears put up.. Then did 3 apple crisps, 2 pie sized for the freezer and one large one for the Moose Breakfast on Sunday, sent home with Larry & Lynn..
We are going to Hat Creek this weekend, for a few days or more?? It was a last minute decision.. and can’t wait to go! (Let Glorianne and Stan know we are coming.. Smile Excited to see them..)
So that meant I needed to get all that canning and pies done and had some plums in the fridge that needed to get froze.. ahhh done…
Last night I got the lasagna made for tonight dinner.. Turned out fabulous!! OMG.. so rich and soooooo good!
Dinner was a hit.. Larry & Lynn donated the crab.. which took Ev and I about 2 hours together to get it all “picked”..

004

Smile Then I put the lasagna together and let all the flavors melted together over night.. uumm so good..
Beautiful day and beautiful evening.. weather is finally perfect.. awww.. cooling off.. so nice…
We saw a strange sight on the lake tonight.. it looked like a small sail boat.. actually it was a reflection…

=002

Weird reflection..
Dinner was great.. Judy brought a wonderful Blackberry pie for dessert.. as you can see it had a little critter on mine!!

018
I think as always we all had a nice evening.. Good Evening..

No comments:

Post a Comment