Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, May 2, 2012

1998 Volvo Penta Glastron 4.3L Boat17.5’ $7,800.00 or BO!

SOLD BOAT ON MAY 5TH! YAHOOO 

FOR SALE:
1998 Volvo Penta Glastron 4.3L, open bow, ski boat!
Has Bimini top (perfect shape, color blue)!!
Will get photos soon!
fun,fun, fun!!!
Comes with ropes, buoys, anchor, life jackets, cover, etc..
Boat has been Garage kept for the past 4 years.
Our boat  runs GREAT! Is gently used.. Smile
It has an hours meter, however, I don’t think it has always been connected. Since we have owned it since 2008 we have put on about 50 hours. Lifetime I guess probably about 300 hours,  however not sure. The ladies that owned this boat before us, only ran it in the summer time on occasion in Lake Sonoma.. not much and before that, don’t know? Just know that the boat has been a great boat! Runs fabulous! We have had the boat in Clear Lake and Lake Berryessa.

The boat is in great condition!! It is GENTLY used! So yes, it has some scratches, and the upholstery probably will need some tender loving care in the next couple of years. Smile

However at this point is runs great looks great!
We (my kids) are selling it because we bought a travel trailer and we are a young family.. Smile can’t have both.. Sad smile
Enjoy the pictures!!
Check out the boat on the lake in this amateur video May 7, 2012>> http://youtu.be/HlmU6nTfBGE 

No comments:

Post a Comment