Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, May 26, 2012

Work, Work, Work

It seems like over the past week or so we have been so busy trying to get everything working and planted before we leave on our trip up north for about 4 weeks or so.
We have our garden planted for the most part.. We only need to replace plants the gofers have taken out so far. I have also been working on the sprinkler system to get it working properly. We have plenty to do between now and the 13th of June.
As I said we have our garden in and plants are coming up, and some have to replaced. The real issue is the sprinklers.. We need to have them all working and not leaking..
I am having a particular problem with an inline flow restrictor. The new one is longer than the old one.. Sad smile So I am trying to come up with an idea to fix this problem.. It is all pvc pipe, so I will think on it.. and come up with a fix.. Smile
All the other sprinklers are working great so far.
Wednesday this week we needed to go Costco and get tires on the Toyota.. Needed to do some shopping too. Had to pick up supplies for the upcoming wedding.. Stopped along the way home to take pictures of the lake, so windy!
On Thursday and Friday 5/25, I was cooking most of the day. I made up 10, 5# Lasagnas and 4, 2# Lasagnas and baked some sourdough bread. I also delivered two of the lasagnas and bread to some special friends.
Friday evening I worked on getting this done for the upcoming wedding.
Saturday I slowed cooked some pork for carnitas to take to our friend’s home on Sunday. I also put up 7 half pints of strawberry jelly. Then Ev & I worked in the yard some.. We trimmed out roses and cut some old ones out. I fixed up the sprinklers and it was good to go. Then we decided we needed to tackle the leaking pipe down in the fruit trees..so you know my dilemma there. So in the meantime I had to run to town because the glue for the pvc pipe was no good. So came in took a shower and off to town I went.. I hit Wal-Mart, grocery outlet, radio shack and Mendomill.. dang.. Then got home and had to finish up my carnitas.. Cut up the cilantro, grate the Mexican cheese and cut limes.. Smile.. couldn’t resist not tasting the carnitas, so ate dinner while I was at it.. LOL.. It is nearly 6pm now.. Both Ev and I are pretty well beat.. Hope I didn’t wear you out..?? Tomorrow will be busy too.. hopefully get the sprinkler fixed in the morning.. hit the Lower Lake parade, then over to Pam & Doc’s for Taco night with their family and friends. aww some fun!!
Here are some photos of this weeks projects, etc..


No comments:

Post a Comment