Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, May 27, 2012

Doc & Pam’s Memorial Day weekend, we crashed..

We arrived at Doc & Pam’s about 1pm ish.. there were motorhomes, 5th wheels, tents and lots of people when we arrived.. We knocked, no one answered, so we walked in.. still no sign of life..?? As we looked out the kitchen window we could see people in the pool, conversations happening off to the left on the patio.. so we knew people were alive and happening.. Smile Ev and I grabbed a piece of candy and walked on out and said “hi” to all.. Pam and Doc are so cute.. greeted us with open arms.. to their real family fun.. how gracious is that.. We had such a lovely afternoon with their family.. I do believe we would crash this family gathering again!! Smile You guys have a really great family and we loved chatting with everyone all afternoon..
A lovely ending to a perfect day… Was “Taco” night.. everyone pitched in and we had fabulous eats!! Thanks Pam & Doc for such a wonderful afternoon!! Nice family.. hope to see y’all again sometime soon.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment