Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, May 25, 2012

Upcoming Wedding, Carrie & Jason

I am trying to get an early start on the upcoming wedding of Carrie & Jason. Carrie is my son-in-law’s sister who lives in Sacramento. She and her fiancé will be married Sunday, June 10th in Roseville, CA.
I have most of the flowers ordered, and done some shopping for the other essentials. It’s been a few years since I have done wedding flowers. To my amazement the cost of this things have doubled and tripled!! OMG! I am really in shock! Oh well not much I can do about it. Just have to be more precise.
I started making bows, tulle bows, etc. for the flower accents, so I could have a head start.
Weddings are very time consuming. Just doing the flowers alone is very involved. Example: June 7th drive to Santa Rosa get the flower, June 8th design corsages & boutonnieres, June 9th design bouquets, and arrangements for the tables. June 10th wedding day, drive to Roseville, CA and delivery flowers and attend wedding.. Smile 

002

After the wedding, our trip to Northern CA/Hat Creek area!! Can’t wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment