Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rick visits our friend Diane

Diane is one of my best friends! And I miss her so much, haven’t seen her for a few years now. Rick is also a long time friend of our mutual friend Diane.
Rick is a good boy and made a point to get in touch with her, make a “date” and go see her for the day when he left here on Sunday.
Rick & Diane had a GREAT day together.. They went driving, went gambling in North Shore Tahoe, then went to South Shore Tahoe and gambled, ate dinner, etc… and the nice thing is Rick came away winner!! Smile
Rick sent me these great photos of them that day.. Diane doesn’t have a computer? Don’t know what is up with that? uumm? Oh well not everyone is like us? Right? Smile
She is a GREAT lady and we all love her dearly!
Rick made it home on Monday (April 30, 2012) afternoon about 2pm

Diane and Rick

Diane Cararra

No comments:

Post a Comment