Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, April 2, 2012

Lindsy’s 35th Birthday Party

What an evening!!! It is Saturday March 31st and we are about celebrate Lindsy’s 35th Birthday! Actual b-day April 2nd.
Lindsy & Chris made reservations for 9 of us at Graziano’s in Petaluma at about 8pm Saturday evening.
Lindsy & Chris invited everyone (9 of us) to come by their house for a drink and some hor'duerves. And then we would call a/2 cabs to take us downtown for dinner and more drinks.
After a couple of hours of visiting and sharing stories, we all piled into the cabs and off we went for a hell of a great time!
We arrived at Graziano’s and bellied up to the bar. Well, where we could squeeze in. The place was packed, however we all managed to worm our way to the bar. We got our drinks and partied had another drink and then to the table we went. As you can imagine with all this booze we needed some food to tone us all down.. Not sure the food helped? From what I can remember our dinner was delicious. Everyone seemed ot have something different. I had the pork tenderloin, it was amazing! So good! I didn’t hear anyone complain about their dinner, so guess it was all good!!
While we were all sitting there we decided we were going to Mario & Johns for the second leg of partying! We called an a long time acquaintance Bob Hatfield was bartending. I called Bob (a different voice from the past) and said this was “Linda Moyles” we would like to come down if you are going to open for awhile? He said “come on down”.. We finished up our dinner, Lindsy’s birthday cake and off we went once again in the cabs! I do believe Bob was surprised to see us all there together.. There was Lindsy, Chris, Mike, Julia, Everett, me, Jeff, Cesar and my sister Kim. We visited with Bob a little.. Hadn’t seen Bob in quite a few years (maybe 14? years), it was nice to see him, this guy is ageless, looked the same, scary. I am sure he wished we all had not come in to keep him there till nearly 12:30 before we all left.. It was Drunkfest”.. We all had such a fun time!
I am not sure how we all piled into the van/cab (all 9 of us) to get back to Lindsy & Chris house. But we did.. Lindsy had a slight problem exiting the van, as you will see in the last pic.. LOL thankfully she wasn’t hurt.. She missed the “curb”?
I am so grateful that we all had such a wonderful time! Lindsy was thrilled to have everyone with her to celebrate her birthday! Pictures are funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment