Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, April 28, 2012

Installation at the Moose Lodge 2012

“Out with the old and in with the New”, was the theme for this years May 28th Installation of Officers at our Moose Lodge. I was this year’s installing regent. Irma Guilbert was the installing chairman. The ceremony is a basic ritual inducting new officers to take their roles as the new leaders of the WOTM (Woman of The Moose). We have not done this ritual for about 5 years, due to Mooseheart saying we no longer need to have it.  However the down fall of not having the ritual, the woman whom are taking office feel that they have not been honored or duly sworn in and therefore seem to take their positions no quite as serious as one might think.
I do believe this year with the leadership of Pam Rowland (new senior regent) and her full plate of officers and chairman! I fore see this year to be prosperous and successful!
Good Luck to all of our new officers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment