Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hamburgers at the Moose

Whimpy Burger Wednesday…
Actually today Rick & Ev were going to go fishing… Got the boat out, but couldn’t get the outdrive to go up or down.. Made a few calls and fooled around with it for about 4 hours and got it to work. Seems the wires that went onto the battery from the motor of the outdrive, the ends were a bit big and weren’t touching the terminals.. uummm.. oh well it is fixed so Thursday will be the fishing day! So to fill the latter part of the day we took a ride over to the lake house so Rick (who is on vacation) could look at the wall I wanted him to build.. hehehe (some vacation huh?). We got the material list that he needed to build this wall out on the laundry shed.. Smile  We also picked up Rick’s fishing license, some tackle so they can fish on Thursday!
Finally Whimpy Burgers were consumed by all! Best burgers in Clearlake/Clearlake Oaks! Thomas does a fantastic job!

No comments:

Post a Comment