Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, March 10, 2012

Woman of the Moose Luncheon/Fashion Show

The first annual Spring Luncheon/Fashion Show was held on Saturday March 10, 2012.
The hall was festively decorated with the theme of St. Paddys’ day. Everyone did a fantastic job! We had Lasagna with all the trimming for lunch. One our new members “Personal Chef Mary” prepared all the food. Yummy..
Our day started at the Moose about 11am. I was one of 8 models for the show. We (models) needed to arrive early so we could get what exactly we were going to do. This was the first time and we did pretty darn good..
Most all us dressed in the woman’s office and really it wasn’t too bad. The models were, Me, Lynn Ringuette, Judy DeWolfe, Barbara Higman, Colleen Chatoff, Donna Brown (our bartender at the Moose) and Jana Heller a new member of the moose. We all had a fun time strutting our stuff!!
You can view the slideshow on “youtube”..
Or you can click here>> view Fashion Show


No comments:

Post a Comment