Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Moose Lodge 2284 New Website

As many of your know, I do quite a bit of work with the computer.. an understatement? Don’t laugh I am trying to be modest.. I just love to have fun with it! So many people don’t like the computer, because they feel it is “work” related. However some people just realize how fun it can be too! I love the computer and quite honestly I could spend all my days here, playing around..Not to healthy..ok it’s winter..
About a month ago or so, I was talking with the Administrator Thomas DeWalt and he was going to spend lots of $$$$ to have a website built. I told him I could probably do it and it wouldn’t be anything fancy, but clean and simple to navigate and that my services were FREE!! I do believe the key word was “FREE”! I started working on it about 2 weeks ago and got it up and running within about 10 days (and possibly about 40-50 hours plus).. As I said nothing fancy, easy to navigate, etc.. Of course the most interesting pages are the “Events” & “Photos”, there is also the “calendar”, the “newsletter”(this page is in deed of some creativity) and of course the “woman of the moose” as well as the “loyal order of the moose”, the men. “Home” has all the fancy buttons with a couple of nice pictures of the lodge that I took on a beautiful almost spring day.
Hope you will enjoy going through the site.. Here is the link>>
http://www.mooselodge2284.org/
websitemoose

We have some really GREAT events coming up in the next couple of months at the Moose. There is our camping trip up to Lewiston Moose Lodge over Memorial Day Weekend, Taste of the Lake Wine Festival, featuring local wineries, art, food, etc.. It’s going to be a fabulous event!!! that is June 3rd. That same week we are introducing our “Farmers Market” at the lodge! Not sure what else the summer will bring, but will try and keep you posted with our “Events” page!

No comments:

Post a Comment