Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Moose Lodge 2284 Website

On Sunday after our outing hiking, I started working on the website for our Moose Lodge.. To my amazement I couldn’t believe how long it had been since I had NOT DESIGNED A WEBSITE! OMG! It was like I had no imagination at all,! I looked at what I was doing and I was in?? Well?? I can’t even relay my total disappointment of what I thought I had! Looked like I had never done anything creative in my whole life! BLAH. BORING, ETC….After Sunday (maybe because I was so physically exhausted from hiking all day?), on Monday things started to look better.. Thank God for Janelle my niece.. she helped me to put things in perspective.. awww.. I worked on the website nearly 14 hours on Monday!! TRANSFORMATION happened! woo hooo and Thank God! Tuesday was a couple of hours work, then Wednesday a few more hours and waaa laaa.. we have a nice, simple, clean working website.. I am ok with it.. would like it too look a little better… but for the beginning, it is alright.. check it out for yourself.. Here is the link>>http://www.clearlakevacationsonline.com/moose2284/loom2284/ <<this link only will work till we get the new home for it’s real website.. hopefully it will be http://www.mooselodge2284.org ?? we hope to get that done on Thursday March 8, 2012.. So far I am happy with it.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment