Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, March 2, 2012

First Sour Dough French Bread I have made!

Many years ago I tried making bread with a bread machine.. I do believe they have those machines rigged so you can only use there pre-mixed packages.. And the reason I say that, is that I never got it to make bread right ever! Finally gave it away to my sister-in-law Suzie.. don’t think she ever used it either.. probably gave it away too..
So that brings us to “today”.. Actually a few weeks ago I was at the website “Just a pinch”, terrific website (free). Lots of people posts their recipes and they get judged and the “winners” get prizes etc.. and also their recipe gets emailed to all the people who have signed up for the free emails! That is how I got the “Sour Dough Starter” and recipe for the “Sour Dough Bread”. It’s been a fun journey. I say journey because there many new avenues I had not experienced before, making the starter then the bread.. It was fun and if you can believe it, exciting too! While kneading the bread, I also learned that it can be great exercise! Your hands, wrists, arms and tummy!! OMG! Tummy muscles are feeling it today!!
Below you will see me with a photo of my first loaves of Sour Dough French Bread!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Not only does it look good, it tastes wonderful too!! Not mention how yummy the house smells!!
Thank you ladies at “Just a pinch”!!
028sm

http://www.justapinch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment