Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rob Roy Brunch

This would be day 4 of our busy busy weekend! We had our monthly meeting with our Philosophical Society at the Rob Roy this morning at 11am. Had a great turn out, about 24 this morning.. Not bad..
As always Faith & Rudy come festively dressed (st paddy’s day), for which I had forgotten completely.. oh well there is always next year. Cristina was also dress in green along with some other festively dressed people.. We enjoyed a fabulous seafood omelet this morning for our breakfast. Rob Roy Golf & Country Club always do a wonderful job with the food as well as the service. Due to Easter and then Mother’s Day falling on the 2nd Sunday of the month, we won’t be having our monthly meetings again till June.

We finished with the philosophers and off we went to Robinsons.. Ev and I played our $10 bucks, won $150 and we were out of there.. Tomorrow is the last day of the stretch of a terribly busy schedule.. Tomorrow (Monday) we cook at the Moose!! Carnitas.. cooking as I write.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment