Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, March 9, 2012

Dinner with Larry & Lynn

Larry & Lynn invited us to dinner on Friday night earlier in the week and we were going to TJ’s in Lakeport. We hadn’t been there yet, so this was going to be a nice treat for us!!
We met L & L at the Moose and Larry drove. We stopped in Kelseyville at a little bar called the “The Brick”, really old place wit lots of character! Cool little place, had one drink and then off we went to TJ’s.
We arrived with no reservations, didn’t really seem like we needed them. Atmosphere is friendly, not to dimly lit, and the bar was a “U” shape making it even more inviting.. So we all sat at the bar and most of us had wine. The bartender set us up with a table for dinner. We were seated and our wait person took our order, 3 of us had the seafood Linguine and Lynn had prime rib.. food was good and reasonably priced, service was?? ok.. We would go back.. Can’t always judge by the first experience. Larry chauffeured us back to the Moose and then went in and had another drink..Ev didn’t drink so I managed to drink enough for both of us. Of course I knew I would pay for it the next day.. And of course that was the big day of our Woman of the Moose Fashion show.. Oh Lord..

014

No comments:

Post a Comment