Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Thursday, April 3, 2014

Walsh Family Dinner with the Swesey’s

This was going to be the first time we got to meet Pam, J & S oldest daughter. We invited them all here for dinner!!They arrived promptly at 4:30 here at house.
Pam is sooooooo cute! Adorable and fun! Just loved her! Pam lives in Alaska and is visiting.. We all enjoyed cocktails, horderves taking pictures, sharing stories, laughing and having just a wonderful get together! Our friends Jim & Shirley are so much fun! And now we have met almost all their kids! They have 4.
So far all of them are a riot and fun loving just as their parents! These people know how to have fun!!

001

Wasn’t long and we were all sitting down at dinner. We had such a special time with everyone! Dinner was delicious.. twice baked potatoes/green salad/artichokes/tri tip.. Apple Crisp for dessert..
We probably sat down to dinner about 7 and don’t think we left the table till well after 10! So fun!! As you can see from the photos we were all a bit nuts! Fun fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment