Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day at the Beach, Ft. Bragg, CA

 

006

We didn’t decide to go out to the coast till after we went out for Breakfast. Today here at Clearlake is windy and cold. Lake is upside down! Actually lake looked like the ocean!!
We came home from breakfast packed up a cooler with drinks, put some coats for ‘just in case’ we needed them, etc.. grabbed the dogs and we were on the road..
By the time we reached Ft Bragg, CA it was so beautiful!! not much wind and pretty warm!
We went walking on the beach with the dogs.. Low tide today..  Dogs were having a ball! Run run run! And we loved watching them!!

After the beach area, we drove up to MacKerricher State Park in Cleone.
We walked along the boardwalk..We saw lots of seals and some babies too..
Soon we were on our way to Silvers at the Wharf on the Noyo Harbor.
We had a yummy lunch, crab melt and a cocktail.. Really nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment