Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bear Valley 4-Wheeler Ride w/Doc & Pam

What a terrific ride we had on Tuesday!! Pam asked last week if we would have time to do a quad ride on Tuesday.. woo hoo I said I am sure we can, checked with Evee and we had a date!
We didn’t take our usual ride from home here to Indian Valley Res.. We put the quads on the trailer and drove down to Bear Creek, right at Hwy 16/Hwy 20.
We started our ride about 11am.. Weather was perfect! We rode through Bear Valley, gorgeous! Probably HOT in the summer! Great day for a ride..
We went to go by Wilbur Springs.. heard that it had burned a few weeks ago, so the gate was closed and there was a no trespassing sign.. sooo? oh well we were on our way toward Indian Valley Res from a different side.
Great day! We had a nice picnic over looking the mountains! Scoped out some campgrounds, that are closed due to the drought..
Indian Valley Res is way down.. by the end of summer probably won’t be any water left in it.. Sad smile
In spite of no water in the lake, the day was wonderful! We rode for hours! We rode about 70 miles round trip.. Took us about 6 hours.
After we loaded the quads, we headed to the Moose for a “wet one”.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment