Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, April 21, 2014

Visit from Moose International

A few weeks ago while in Reno for Moose conference I met Cheryl Volden whom is always the computer person in charge of the videos for the conference. I am sure her job entails many other aspects as well. As I was talking with her I mentioned to her that one of my officers, specifically my recorder was unable to make one of the classes for her position and now wasn’t eligible for her “STAR”, personal honors. Cheryl was very generous to offer her services  to come up to Clearlake Oaks from Oxnard (down by LA) the weekend of Easter to teach the class to Tina so that she could get her honors!
Cheryl and I arranged to have her and her travel companion/friend “Dee” to stay with us for the weekend.
Cheryl & Dee didn’t arrive until late on the Friday the 18th, about 330pm. They went straight to the Moose and met Tina. For the next several hours the class began. It would end about noon on Saturday when the class would be finished and now Tina would get her personal honors!! Smile
When the class finished on Saturday, we took Cheryl & Dee out for a little fun..

Dee & Cheryl at Brassfields on Saturday!! Thank you so much ladies! It was wonderful having you!! See you in Vegas!!

011

No comments:

Post a Comment