Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, April 8, 2014

OUR BOAT IS BACK!!

woo hooo we are back on the water once again! Long time in coming, almost a year. The old girl has her spunk back!! With lots of team work from friends! Thank you to everyone that made this old girl feel young once again! Our 1995 Dynasty open bow ski boat is once again running smooth!
Thanks to brother Rick, his friend Brandon.. Phil & Toni and their friend Jared.. Yahoo!
We took her out today (Tuesday).. We got out on the lake about 11am.. Ran the boat out across the lake, runs so smooth! Wonderful! Took a ride across over by Konocti, by the lake house and then wen to friends Scott & Carla.. Visited for a bit and then took them out for a run around the lake.. We all enjoyed it.. We toured over to the Lake house, over by Konocti and over to Buckingham.. nice..
Scott & Carla helped us load the boat up to bring her home.. aww it is nice to have her back!! Smile

Great day on the lake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment