Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, April 7, 2014

Celebrating my daughter Lindsy’s 37th Birthday

Ev & I arrived just about 4pm at Lindsy & Chris’ house. Giving us time to get settled in and change clothes before going to dinner with the whole group!
Earlier today we had district meeting at the Moose.. Thankfully it didn’t go ever time, giving us plenty of time get to Petaluma for the celebration of Lindsy’s birthday. We also celebrated her Dad’s birthday. Mike’s birthday was Sunday the 6th, Lindsy’s was the 2nd..
Good time was had by all as you can see by the photos.
After our dinner we went back to Lindsy’s and partied in the garage till the wee hours.. Making for somewhat of a long day. Sad smile But the party was fun!! Smile

On Sunday Lindsy got up and cooked us a nice breakfast. Kim spent the night. It was nice to have us “girls” all together.. Colin our grandson was thrilled his Mom made him his favorite! “PANCAKES’!
The night before I got a text message from Phil saying the boat was finished and running great!! woo hoo! So before we went home we went by Phil & Toni’s to retrieve our boat!! And thank God, Toni was back to her normal fun loving self!! It’s a Good day!
Phil is an amazing man. I don’t think there isn’t much that man doesn’t do. He straightened the fender on the boat trailer. Long story.. but now it is fixed.. His friend Jared, fixed the boat Smile all is good.. Hopefully tomorrow we will take the boat out and we will pray that all is well.. Smile 
While we at Phil & Toni’s I took a couple photos of this beautiful stove Phil is building.. wow just amazes me.. You will see it in the photos..

No comments:

Post a Comment