Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, December 22, 2013

Martin Christmas Party

Here we go party #2!! Same day.. Smile
We arrived a bit late to the Ron & Brenda’s Christmas party.. all due to that dang tree falling earlier in the day.. ummm?
We came through the door and everyone was so joyful and greeted us with warm wishes of Merry Christmas and “your late”! oppps.. We wasted no time in joining in the festivities.. that would be singing/dancing/eating (not much food left when we arrived/that is what we get for being LATE!) Brenda is an awesome chef!! OMG she cooks for 3 days prior to the party and her horderves are to die for!! and cookies/candies/etc..
Brenda was so sweet when we were going to leave she handed me a plate of goodies!! uumm yummy!
The party was in full swing when we arrived. So many familiar faces! Every dressed is festive Christmas attire! Some just glamorous, some in funny attire! It is great to see everyone get into the Christmas Spirit!! God knows it is my favorite time of the year!!Lots of smiles, warm embraces that is what it is all about!
Merry Christmas to all of you! Thank you for everything! We wish you a Happy & Healthy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment