Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mallow Get Together at Christmas Time

Dave & Terry threw a nice little get together up at his place this year. A nice group of people (quaint).. Ev and I also had a kidnapped guest with us as well. We had Donnie, Gayle’s brother for a couple of days!! Loved it!

164
We left here Saturday afternoon about 4pm and by the time we got on Hwy 20 heading west, the traffic was stopped!! OMG! Can you believe it? As we would soon find out after trying to take detours (didn’t help, only slowed us more I think). There was a HUGE oak tree that had fallen across the road right at Hwy 20/Lakeview Drive. So the road was closed in both directions for over an  hour while crews worked with chain saws to clear the road. Finally after about 45 minutes of being parked, we were on our way. We did see some of the people that were invited to the party also stuck! Smile The party was well worth the wait.. There were lots of familiar faces.. People were enjoying the gorgeous view and the season.
Dave & Terry perfect host and hostess! Lots of yummy horderves and the booze was flowing freely.. Dave had the karaoke machine all ready to go.. And as you will see Terri and I are up on the “mike” singing “Sisters”.. need I say more??
We had two parties to attend that same evening.. so we tried to share our time with each equal.. Dam tree downed messed up the time schedule.. hour late to the first party so an hour late to the second party!!
Merry Christmas my Friends!! Thank you so much!! We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment