Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Day 12/25/2013

We switched it up a bit this year. Normally Ev and I have Christmas Day here at our home. However this year due to extenuating circumstances with Chris’ work schedule we had our Christmas Celebration at Chris & Lindsy’s house.
Everything was wonderful! We got up Christmas morning and were able to see how excited Colin was that Santa Claus had come! We enjoyed watching him open every gift! You could just feel the joy and excitement he felt.. Wonderful…
Colin opened a couple of presents before his “Grammy & Pa” got there.. He was very patient.. surprise surprise!! Smile
Soon after their arrival Colin was in full swing opening gifts! I do believe that was the best part of the day!
Chris & Lindsy fixed up some quiches, mimosa's for breakfast.. umm we were good..After Colin was done opening his gifts, all the adults did their gift exchange.. Thanks everyone! You all put so much into giving wonderful gifts!
Ev and I went over to my sister Kim’s  about noon. Michelle was home from Hawaii for a week. It was nice to see her.. We got a few family shots with the kids.. I think this was the first time in years that I had been with my sister on Christmas.. It was nice.. We stayed a couple of hours and then back over to Lindsy to help get dinner going..
Lindsy had the table all decorated by the time we got back. I began getting the ham ready to go in. Mixed up the scalloped potatoes going as well as some candied yams.. uumm delicious.. Janet made some dessert as well at green bean casserole, Carrie made up some corn & zucchini dish.. Mike & Julia brought the crab salad.. We were good to go.. Lots of yummy food! We had 13 for dinner.. Lindsy, Chris, Colin, Ev & I, Mike, Julia, Bob, Janet, Carrie, Jason, Jeff and Cesar..
It was a GREAT CHRISTMAS! Thank you everyone for making this Christmas so special!! Happy New Year.. May you all have a Happy & Healthy 2014!!
Carrie & Jason are expecting their first baby April 15th 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment