Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Eve with Phil & Toni

We finally arrived at Lindsy’s about 3pm I think? Hadn’t seen her in awhile. I had only seen her once since she had her tonsils out. And that day she wasn’t feeling too good. It was a 10 days post op.. She looked great! Colin grows like a weed! He is getting so grown up!!
Lindsy/Chris/Colin were headed over to Lindsy’s Dad for their annual Christmas Eve dinner with Mike’s side of the family..
About 5pm we headed over to spend a nice quite evening with Phil & Toni.. They have such a neat place.. Love it there!
I helped Toni wrap up some last minute packages.. She was baking cookies. Ev & Phil were sitting at the “Meacham Road” bar..of course there is a story, but won’t tell it now..We enjoyed some pizza and called it an early evening..

When we arrived back at Lindsy’s, Janet & Bob and Carrie & Jason were there.. We didn’t visit long and headed to bed..

Early this morning my sister Kim called to let us know that John’s Mom, Helen Cavanagh had passed away peacefully early that morning. Helen was 94 years old. She was a wonderfully gracious lady.. We will miss her.. R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment