Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wine Tasting with New Friends

Got a call from Scotty from St Louis on Tuesday late afternoon and wanted to know if we could meet him and his “sis” Lori at Brassfields for some wine tasting in about a half hour? It was 4pm..
Our day had consisted of finishing putting away Christmas decorations, me fixing some Turkey soup. Lee & Laura were here picking up some of the soup when we got the call.. We were so unprepared! However as you know we are “impromptu”!! <<laughing So what the “hell”.. Told Lee & Laura we were invited to wine tasting,, gotta goo.. they are so great.. “oh yeah no problem”.. Got ready and away we went! Meet both Scotty & Lori (first time I had met them, and Ev first time meeting Lori). We drove up at the winery, and saw they were walking around outside enjoying their wine.. We walked up and immediately hit it off and before long we were drinking, laughing and truly enjoying each other company!! Lori was busy cutting up cheese and serving it with crackers! Not only to Ev & I but also to some of the other patrons as well as our host at the winery!! As you will see by the photos we truly had a GREAT time! It was so nice to meet them and hopefully we will meet again sometime soon! Thanks for a GREAT time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment