Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lynn’s Birthday at Simona’s in Ukiah

Rich & Judy picked us up at 2pm this cloudy Wednesday afternoon and then on to Larry & Lynn to pick them up and head to Ukiah to do some shopping and to celebrate Lynn’s birthday! Of course on the way driving over there, you would have thought that none of had seen each other for months! When actually it was only a couple of days. Chit Chat going on like crazy!
Rich & Larry dropped us off at Penneys’ and asked them to pick us up at Ross at 430pm, that would give us about 90 minutes of shopping.. woo hoo and here we go! Ev decided to come with the girls and shop. The other boys went to “The Office” for a drink.. Of course when it was time to picked up? The boys were late?? Imagine that one.. Their “story” was that they went to Kohls to pick us up and sat there and waited.. aaaww huh.. a likely story.. When I finally saw them while standing in front of Ross they were parked in front of Penneys and Larry was walking out of the building.. I do believe they weren’t listening when we told them to pick us up at Ross. We had all been getting some worried that they had some kind of accident? NOT.. thank God..
We got back to “The Office” sat down and had a martini along with other assorted drinks. We then went down stairs to
Simona’s Italian Restaurant.. Smile  Simona’s Italian Restaurant was expecting us and had our table ready and waiting.. We all had a wonderful dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment