Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!! 2012

I just can’t believe here we are in 2012! Wow! We are so excited to the new adventures and fun new challenges that await us this New Year of 2012!
Ev and I have a few trips planned already for this coming year. I will be going up to visit Rich & Judy at Tony & Natasha’s place in Somerset on Wednesday, after I get all the Christmas decorations down. I will go and Ev will stay home. Ev is going to get the truck power steering fixed! Smile And I will vacation.. Smile sounds more fun to me! Tony & Tasha has a cute log cabin in Somerset, CA.. right between Placerville & Jackson.
Our next trip will be in February to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary in Vegas. Lindsy & Chris will join us too as it also their 7th wedding anniversary. They were married on Maui a few days earlier than Ev and I. Lindsy & Chris Feb 16, 2005 and Ev & Linda Feb 19, 2005. Our friends from Reno, Mike & Maryann will also be in Vegas at the same time to celebrate Maryann’s birthday Feb 14th. Sounds fun huh?
Then in June Chris’ sister Carrie will be married to Jason on the 10th. I will be doing their flowers. Then we will take off on an extended vacation. We will travel with truck & trailer to Hat Creek area for a few days then up to WA state to go camping with brother Rick & family/friends in Conconully, WA around Father’s Day weekend. We probably won’t be home for the 4th this year.. Sad smile However I am sure we will have lots of fun in WA! Smile On our way back home will spend more time hopefully around the Hat Creek area and do some fishing..
That’s it so far…

No comments:

Post a Comment