Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, January 1, 2012

Between Christmas & New Years

We had a nice Christmas again this year. Hopefully next year I won’t get sick. After everyone left on the 26th I hit the bed for a couple of days to get rested up before our next party!! Smile
We got an invitation to dinner at Bill & Eva’s “summer home” in Hidden Valley Lake on Wednesday evening. Eva served a couple of very good “Hungarian” dishes.. She served up 11 people for dinner.. Great host & hostess! We met some new people, friends of Bill & Eva. Charles was also a guest, and you know how entertaining he is.. It was a very nice evening.. see pics below:


We were also invited to Gil & Christie’s down here in the Keys for dinner on Friday evening. They fixed up some good ole comfort food old American fav dish Meatloaf with potatoes and veggies.. Some good wine and good conversation, what else could you ask for? Very nice and relaxing evening.
On Saturday evening Ernie & Shirley were having a New Year’s Eve party with a different spin. They were having a wine tasting and sit down dinner. I believe there were 18 of us for the wine tasting. So fun! Just so you know Jerry & Sandy brought the “2 buck chuck” Charles Shaw for the white and red (they brought it as a joke).. and if you can believe it!!?? The “2 buck chuck” Charles Shaw WON! in both categories, red & white. The more expensive local wines?? opps..
There were
14 of us for dinner. Ernie & Shirley really out did themselves. It was so fun and great hosts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment