Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pre-Thanksgiving/My birthday/ Fix the Roof dinner :)

Ok the way all this started was we asked Gayle and Rob over for dinner last week and to come Tuesday night.. Then saw Lee & Laura and said would you like to come for dinner on Tuesday, etc.. Gayle and Rob have us over for their birthday, so thought I would have them over for mine.. Smile 
In the meantime I was working at the Moose on Saturday and we asked Doc if he could help Ev with the roof and a good day to do that would be Tuesday Smile.. So now the dinner became Pre-thanksgiving/my birthday/fix the roof party!!
I can always find a reason to have a party!! Smile
We cooked up ribs/trout/rosemary potatoes and Pam brought the salad and Gayle brought the Walnut Pie.. uumm soo good!! It was a really nice evening!! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment