Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, November 24, 2013

John & Bette Come for a short lived Visit

We met John & Bette back in 2002. We were on a maiden voyage with our then new trailer. We were at the San Simeon Campground.. That evening we spent together would be the start of a long time friendship. Our friendship has proved to be more of a long distance type of friendship. However, before we continued on our journey they told us they would be getting married in 6 weeks at the Carson Valley Inn at Carson City, NV. We surprised them and came to their wedding. Smile
We are email/fb buddies. We haven’t ever lost track of one another.
John & Bette live in Copperopolis, CA (you probably don’t know where that is?, over by Sonora some place). We haven’t made it over there yet. 
Long story short.. Bette called me one day a couple of weeks ago and told me they were going to be in our area and could we all get together? Of course I said yes!! And told her that they were welcome to stay here with us.. She said that would be great!
Bette is an Ambulance driver and she moonlights as a partylite consultant. She had a partylite party in Ukiah on that Friday when they arrived.
I knew we weren’t going to able to have dinner due to the partylite party that evening. So I prepared some clam chowder and we had bbq hamburgers.. It was nice visiting and catching up.. So great to see them!
I drove us over and back that evening to Ukiah.. It was a nice time for Bette and I to catch up..
They stayed the night and were off to another party in Ukiah on Saturday, not before having a nice breakfast before they left.. And Ev & I were on our way to the Moose to wait tables for the Thanksgiving dinner. Smile

027

No comments:

Post a Comment